Many Chinese recipes are easy to make at home. However, there are some whose ingredients are not readily available due to which they are not so easy to make. These ingredients are only available in the supermarkets.
On the other hand, Chinese recipes vary in taste and type. You can choose any Chinese recipe that seems easy to you and make it at home.
Do you know that what makes a recipe easy and simple? Well, the answer to this question is the time taken to make a recipe! If a recipe can be made in a short time, then it is easy.
If not, then it is hard to make. Chinese recipes include rice, soups, noodles and other gravy dishes. These dishes are mostly wrapped up in the Gold Chinese takeout boxes.
How To Make Homemade Chinese Food?
If you want to make homemade Chinese food to satisfy your taste buds than what are you waiting for? Just have a look at the following typical dishes of China that are simple and quick to make at home. Have a look:
Basic Chicken Fried Rice
One of the best and quickest recipes of Chinese is the Chicken Fried Rice. You should start with the foundation of the Chinese Cuisine which is this recipe. In this recipe, you can eat different veggies which make it healthier.
Chicken is used to enhance its flavor more, but you can also add meat into the rice; the recipe will remain same for meat. Have a look at the recipe:
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups cooked white rice, cold
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 cup cooked, chopped chicken meat
- First of all, you have to take a small bowl and then beat eggs in it with water.
- You have to melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- It is the time to add eggs mixture to it and let it flat for around 2 min. Now remove the skillet and cut the shreds.
- You have to boil chicken and then stir fry it by adding soy sauce to it.
- You have to stir fry the veggies now and then boil the rice.
- When the rice is boiled properly, then you have to add the stir-fried chicken and veggies into it. Also, you have to add soy sauce and pepper into the rice and then mix it well.
Oyster Sauce Chicken
This recipe is also very famous in all over the world. You can make it in just half an hour. All you need to do is to follow the rules properly. Have a look how to make it:
- 1/4 cup water
- Eight chicken thighs salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (10 fluid ounce) bottle oyster sauce
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- Two teaspoons minced garlic
- First of all, you have to preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- After that, you need to place the chicken thighs into the lightly greased dish used for baking.
- You have to season the chicken thighs with pepper and salt. Both these ingredients will be added according to your taste.
- Now you have to bake it in the preheated oven for around half an hour.
- In the meantime, you have to take a medium bowl and then mix garlic, sugar, and water and oyster sauce in it. You need to mix the ingredients well and taste the sauce.
- Add chicken to the sauce and bake it for 20 min. When the chicken gets cooked, you can eat it.