In industrial sectors, a huge volume of suspended particles is released into the air, which invariably causes air pollution, and can result in different kinds of diseases to the workers and people living in the nearby areas. A powder recovery system is a specially designed mechanism, which is used for collecting different kinds of materials that are caused as a result of overspray and then makes it suitable to recycle. Besides, it is also used to remove different types of suspended powder particles from the air stream of the exhaust before they are discharged into the environment.
What Are the Two Types of Collectors That Are Used?
As mentioned, there are primarily two different types of collectors that are used for powder recovery systems. They are as follows.
- Cartridge collectors: In this type of collector, the over-sprayed powder is collected in a container, which comes with multiple different types of filter cartridges.
- Cyclone collectors: The input channel to the cyclone is attached with a container, while on the other hand, the output general is attached with an exhaust fan. The over-sprayed powder is collected at the inlet of the cycle while it is travelling at a very high velocity.
What Are the Different Types of Philtre Materials That Are Used?
Primarily, there are four different types of philtre materials that are used. There as follows.
- Polyester cloth
- Paper cartridges.
- Plastic cartridges
- A compound made of powder and moisture
What Are the Benefits of Powder Recovery Systems?
Talking of benefits, powder recovery systems have multiple different types of them to offer. In the following section, you’ll be offered a brief insight into some of them.
- This particular system has been designed in such a way so that it can easily collect, accumulate and at the same time store the powder while it is being used.
- The fact that system scans help to keep the cost of coating down to a great extent, also makes it very cost-effective and profitable.
- With the help of this process, it has now become possible to philtre these excess materials and prevent them from spreading into the air.
- This mechanism of powder recovery system has proven to be very useful when it comes to keeping the environment clean. The environment can be kept clean and devoid of suspended particles that are released into the air while spraying.
- It is healthy for the workers who are using the system to coat. It decreases the spread of harmful substances in the air thereby reducing the risk of the workers inhaling it.
- There are customized designs that are available in the market when it comes to power recovery systems. These machines can be tailor-made to fit into the set requirements of various industrial sectors.
The use of this particular mechanism is relatively new.
Where To Look for About a Recovery System?
You will find multiple suppliers available these days who deal with good quality systems. For more ideas, you can log on to the official site of each brand online and check out the features of the system. All you need to do is to have a look over the Internet, and there are different options that are available. However, the fact that it has proven to be so effective when it comes to preventing the air from being contaminated common at the same time, curtailing the cost by a great extent, has maintained very popular.
Nevertheless, above mentioned are some of the major benefits that powder recovery systems have in store for you. These systems are available with customise designs and features. Therefore, depending on the volume of your work, the safety regulations that need to be maintained, and various other parameters, you can get powder recovery systems from various suppliers. Is always advisable to go for a supplier who has a fair amount of reputation in the market.